This is a foliar phosphate product that can compliment soil applications in many crops. If you grow potatoes, this is certainly an option that you should consider!
- 440 g/l Phosphate (P2O5) + 75 g/l Potash (K2O) + 46 g/l Zinc (Zn) + 40 g/l Magnesium (Mg)
- Formulated for foliar application.
- Pack size: 10L (60 x 10L on a pallet)
- Safe to apply to the leaves to compliment soil applications.
- Allows applications to be made at key stages in crop development for enhanced benefits.
- Excellent tank mix profile (in fact acidic nature helps efficacy of many tank mixes).
- Improved wetting and rainfastness over standard SLs
Key Crops & Uses
- Product compliments soil phosphate applications.
- Foliar phosphate applications can influence the crop development (i.e. better root growth or tuber formation in potatoes).
- Significant benefits can be seen when used in potatoes (see label for details).
- Root development benefits may be expected when applied early in all crops.
- May be applied at drilling where appropriate equipment is used (contact your local distributor for details).
Tel: +44 (0)1733 367678
Product Info Downloads